2023 OHALAH Conference and Shabbaton Registration and Hotel Booking
Pre-conference Shabbaton starts at 4pm on Friday January 6th thru Sunday, January 8th
Conference and Annual Meeting starts Sunday, January 8th thru Wednesday evening, January 11th, 2023
We are in a new location at the Sheraton Denver West Hotel in Lakewood, CO.
Please find the registration form below that best fits you.
- View Shabbaton and Conference pricing breakdown here.
- Early Bird Pricing ends Sept 1st, Regular Pricing ends Nov 7th and Late Pricing ends Dec. 31st
- Conference pricing for accommodations at the Sheraton Denver West Hotel ends on December 20, 2022, or when the room block fills, whichever comes first.
- Tuesday lunch is on your own to allow you some down time to visit with friends or explore the area. All other meals are included.
- A package discount is offered for those attending both the Shabbaton and the Conference.
- If you have any difficulty or questions about registering, email OHALAH’s Administrator Denise Casey. If you were able to register but have problems paying for your registration, call Lynn Pisetzner, OHALAH Bookkeeper and Conference Registrar: 702-492-1697.
FINANCIAL AID: Do you need some financial aid to attend this year's OHALAH conference?
- The OHALAH Board decided to make more money available to help offset the cost of the conference itself, but not for lodging or transportation costs. We recognize that financial considerations might be impacting your decision to attend. Please ask for what you need and we'll see what we can do!
- Do you have extra money? Please consider making a donation here to OHALAH to help those who need support.
- The deadline to apply for financial aid is November, 30th, 2022. Apply here.
- Aid is not available for travel or lodging.
CONFERENCE AND SHABBATON COVID PROTOCOLS
- Please do not come if you are currently experiencing COVID symptoms.
- Masks are required at all plenaries and indoor public spaces.
- Vaccinations are encouraged but not mandatory.
- There will be social distancing options during meal times.
- Hotel staff will be required to wear masks when engaging with conference/Shabbaton participants.
- The conference and Shabbaton will continue to follow up-to-date state and local protocols.
Sheraton Denver West Hotel in Lakewood, CO
Important Information for Booking:
- Rooms for both the Shabbaton and Conference are $114/night. This is a group rate that can only be accessed through the above link or calling Sheraton Denver West at (303) 987-2000 and naming you are part of the OHALAH group.
- The conference will end after the cabaret on Wednesday night, so plan to stay until Thursday morning.